Open source distributed job scheduling system
Dkron is a system service that runs scheduled jobs at given intervals or times, just like the cron unix service but distributed in several machines in a cluster. If a machine fails (the leader), a follower will take over and keep running the scheduled jobs without human intervention.
--config string config file path
-h, --help help for dkron
- dkron agent - Start a dkron agent
- dkron doc - Generate Markdown documentation for the Dkron CLI.
- dkron keygen - Generates a new encryption key
- dkron leave - Force an agent to leave the cluster
- dkron raft - Command to perform some raft operations
- dkron version - Show version